Has plant medicine
made you a better person?
Join our annual wave of gratitude every 20th of February and let’s end the stigma!
SIGN THE PLEDGE
And join us in ending the stigma.
We respect your privacy, and we will keep you updated on the growth of the movement.
“Working together, in gratitude, for the de-stigmatization of psychoactive plant medicines and psychedelics, and their responsible integration into mainstream society.“
We dream of a world where these substances are free from stigma and discrimination, for personal and collective healing.
We are organizing global waves of gratitude on every February 20th, calling on people to “come out” with their stories of healing and transformation on that day, using the hashtag #ThankYouPlantMedicine.
Let’s raise awareness and end the stigma.
Over 120 partners, one shared vision.
GROUP ON FACEBOOK
PLANT MEDICINES & PSYCHEDELICS
Imagery found on prehistoric rock art suggests that the use of psilocybin mushrooms predates recorded history.
A fast-growing columnar cactus native to Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador and Peru, San Pedro is known by many indigenous tribes as the “grandfather.”
- Bridging Traditional & Western Medicine: A Close Look At The First Government-Funded Study Into Ayahuasca
- Living Rogue: Bett Williams + the Psychedelic Life
- How a Single Psilohuasca Experience Helped Catapult Australia Into the Psychedelics Space
- Henna Maria’s Story of Healing Grief With Ayahuasca
- Therapist Ends Her Cycle of Depression Through Plant Medicines