We are grateful to present EntheoVision, the channel for Destigmatizing News, raising awareness, sharing the latest scientific research, and real-life insights on Plant Medicine, Psychedelics, Entheogens, and their potential for our societies.
Watch Episode 3:Ketamine Therapy: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, and discover:
– Ketamine Therapy – the good, the bad and the ugly with Julie Mirer MD
– What happens next when you reach the American Dream? Find out more with Mike ‘Zappy’ Zapolin and how the documentary ‘Reality of Truth’ came about!
– John C. Lilly! A mad scientist or avid explorer of the inner space?
Featuring: Julie Mirer MD – Chief Education Officer at Mr Psychedelic Law (www.mrpyschedeliclaw.com)
Mike ‘Zappy’ Zapolin – www.mindarmy.org
Presented and written by: Carol Talbot Editor: Christo Streak Music: Brent Cochrane Entheovision team: Jonathan Glazer, (founder of Thank You Plant Medicine), Julia Mirer, Christina Sandwen, Bianca Chelu-Penalagan, Liana Silvey, Yohanny
SUBSCRIBE to the EntheoVision · Destigmatizing News Channel
#psychedelicsnews #plantmedicine #entheogenics #cannabis #entheovision #thankyouplantmedicine
If you have A STORY TO SHARE about how plant medicine has transformed your life, or are involved in studies or research, send in your press release and information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect with you soon.
* Would you like to join the #ThankYouPlantMedicine movement on Facebook? Come join our community by clicking here.
* Want to help spread our message and support the #ThankYouPlantMedicine movement as a volunteer? Please click here for more details.
* DISCLAIMER & IMPORTANT SAFETY MESSAGE
The #TYPM movement does not encourage any illegal use or abuse of plant medicines and psychedelics, whether cultivated in nature or lab synthesized.
Psychedelics and plant medicines – even within the confines of applicable laws – are not appropriate or beneficial for everyone. They are not magical cures, but are tools that when used properly – with respect, clear intentions, guidance, and a safe, supportive environment – can catalyze personal growth and healing.
To minimize harm and increase therapeutic potential, it is imperative that one performs sufficient research, adequately prepares, and integrates their own experience.